Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyronejenkins

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins Empty
PostSubject: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

Personal Info;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tyronejenkins

Spoken languages: English; Somali, Swahili

Experience, playtimes and general info;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle.net-Account: Tyronejenkins

Games: throughout the ymc-bots over 300 games

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Played at allstars etc

Your activity and average playtime each week: about 20 hours.

Which time of the day you usually play: afternoon till midnight.

How long you have been playing DotA: about 2 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: fine

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? perfectly well

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No, unless the order is stupid and inappropriate

Final Thoughts;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you want to be a warden:
Improve the quality of games on battle net. by doing so this will encourage people to play on ymc bots and make it even more popular.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
I am a reliable person with alot bnet-experiences. I am a fair referee, will solve problems quickly, I have excellent bnet experience and dota skills. I have a calm and collected judgement. I will help people who have been mistakenly banned. I will help those who are in need of help. I will not hesitate to go against an admins judgement if its wrong.

- Personality profile:
My name is Tyrone, I live in ENGLAND. I am a student. I was born in the early 90s when hip hop started to become popular. I think that is why my mother called my Tyrone. I have several hobbies one of them being dota. my other hobbies include creating raps about life, if you like i could send you one of my raps?. I am of african decendant so can speak both swahili and somali. I play seriously in dota, I never have half-arsed attempts. you only have one life!!! In decision making I am unbiased and will try to solve conflicts quickly and peacefully. I yearly visit my relatives in a taint little village in the borders of africa.

- Dota-career: I got into dota 2 years ago. My mum came up with wc3 and wanted me off the streets. she said she didn't like me hanging out with the people next door. I became hooked. I have played on several servers and joined several clans. GG,RGC etc, recent clan being CFTC. Led by our pro dota player clan leader: ghunthorp

- Your specialities: Good communication skills. can speak 2 african languages so if there is someone from africa who speaks onlly swahili i can solve his query/problem

yours sincerly

TYronejenkins
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 am

Well ok please read this : http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t564-rules-games-channel
and this : http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t274-warns-of-a-user
Welcome in our Channel and in Warden section.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins
Page 1 of 1