Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RosieSuckedMe

Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again* Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again*   Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again* EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 am

Apperantly a friend of mine, GreadoO, was banned the 14th of August. GreadoO told me that he had said "naps" to some admins because they didn't finish (their team was level 16, GreadoO's team was like level 6 or so). GreadoO also told me that he got kicked and instantly banned for flaming by AlreadyOver. - No warning was issued and GreadoO wasn't muted either, just instantly kicked & banned.

AlreadyOver has admin abused before where he ended a game after the 10 minutes had passed. Back then, my friends told me that he had ended and I immediately whisped ioli who said that he would be taken care of, but as it seems, nothing has happened.

Please get rid of this abuser...

- I've unbanned GreadoO since I thought it was way too harsh! GreadoO is not a flamer and he generally doesn't break any rules. He's a good guy and is well respected in NordicLeague...

Please look into this and thanks in advance.

Rosie AKA. FoXsTeR-.
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again*   Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

Well my friend foxster, please for a better communication throughout Clan YmC Staff please don't unban anyone again!

Whoever wants his account back, he MUST register here and make an urban request! Anyways, user GREADO will be unbanned, as he has sent me a replay on my e-mail!

Admin AlreadyOver has given his vote for the guy's unban, and has admitted that he has made a wrong ban!

Finally,
USER GREADO UNBAN REQUEST ACCEPTED
THERE IS NO ADMIN ABUSE ON ADMIN ALREADYOVER

And i would like Foxster not to unban like this!

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse - AlreadyOver *again*
Page 1 of 1