Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sergios
YmC User Abuse Captain
YmC User Abuse Captain
sergios

admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg Empty
PostSubject: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Your B-net nickname:1vs6
Accused Admin's B-net nickname:G0rzerk
Offence of admin:he didn't make ban a person with bad manners and leaver(i don't know why autoban didn't make ban leaver)
Game name:AP1937
Time of Event:24:58

Further details:
24:57 [All] love_korg (Merlini): ante gg gamwmanoi einai oi dikoi mou o enas gamaei thn mana tou allounou bb
24:58 [All] Portgas-D.bOy (Earthshaker): ainte to 1 kill
24:58 [All] pro_mark (Vengeful): love_korg has left the game voluntarily.

Upload replay/screen shot:
http://analyzer.premium-dota.com/view_replay.php?file=1314670151.w3g

Also:
Your B-net nickname:1vs6
Accused User's B-net nickname:love_korg
Offence of user:bad manners/voluntary leave
Game name:AP1937
Time of Event:24:58

Further details:
24:57 [All] love_korg (Merlini): ante gg gamwmanoi einai oi dikoi mou o enas gamaei thn mana tou allounou bb
24:58 [All] Portgas-D.bOy (Earthshaker): ainte to 1 kill
24:58 [All] pro_mark (Vengeful): love_korg has left the game voluntarily.

Upload replay/screen shot:
http://analyzer.premium-dota.com/view_replay.php?file=1314670151.w3g
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-ymc.forumc.net
G0rzerk.

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 am

First of all good morning.i went to see the replay but i couldnt.the game was at the ending and they were going for ff.
when the leaver left we were ending.Anyway nobody said to me a word tha they want to ban him.so i decided to let him as the score was too heavy...
Back to top Go down
sergios
YmC User Abuse Captain
YmC User Abuse Captain
sergios

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 am

Good morning you too
Replay link:http://analyzer.premium-dota.com/view_replay.php?file=1314670151.w3g
you click download to see the replay in your pc with dota replay manager(or warcraft 3) if you want or you can see chat and teams and player's items without download
You have right that the game was at the ending
but:
1.13 Manners and how to deal with them
Proper manners is one of the most important issues in clan YmC.
The community is loose on the use of "light" inappropriate language, however repeated use of this kind of language will at first be punished with mute, and then, in case of no compliance, ban.

Also, inappropriate language regarding family or divine entities must be punished with ban.

Else bad language will be first punished with mute, and in case of no compliance, ban.
and:
1.6 Leaving the game

Leaving the game voluntarily is punishable in ALL cases.

Any suspicious disconnect (“plugging”) might be punished by an Admin on his own judgment, regarding the facts prior of the disconnection (eg. disconnection right after a death that makes it obvious the player disconnected on purpose), and the user's !stats.

In case that most of the players agree that a player leaves tha game (for important and urgent reasons), then the leave is not punished.
Also:
you say:^^Anyway nobody said to me a word tha they want to ban him^^
you was the ONLY admin in the game and what are you waiting for??to tell you a regural user:admin ban him!He had bad manners and he voluntary left?
99%of regular members don't care about the punhshment of others(and most of them they did't have writen rules)
I didn't say anything because i wanted to understand how you think and if you are able to be an admin because the admin HAVE TO know the rules and to have opinion in such issues

Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-ymc.forumc.net
G0rzerk.

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 am

okay okay...u have right....i can assure u that i know the rules very good and i know that it wont happen again...i was in a good mood because i managed to get to the university so i let him...anyway u re right and good for u for your move to post it
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

OK..
The admin won't be punished for his decision because it was at the end of the game so the leave does't matter..
The user will be permanently banned.

User abuse accepted.
love_korg will be banned.
Admin abuse rejected.
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg   admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg Empty

Back to top Go down

admin abuse G0rzerk/user abuse love_korg
Page 1 of 1