Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Item stealing 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgott

Item stealing 2  Empty
PostSubject: Item stealing 2    Item stealing 2  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

I am opening this new thread, because the old one was allready closed:

http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t187-item-stealing

I was away today and couldn't see what you guys have written in there, however I just sent the replay to the following e-mail that BeY0NDaNaPiR0S told me to - please check your inbox!

In that mail there are links from both replay and from replay after beeing reworked with the analyzer.

I want to make clear one more time why I am not able to post here the link to the replay.

When I tried I got this Error message:

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Therefore I could NOT post the link, however like I said I allready sent it via e-mail.I can send it to anyone who wants to see it.

Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

Item stealing 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing 2    Item stealing 2  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

As you may have seen on the previous post we had a talk with bey0ndanapir0s and decided not to punish anyone! I cannot understand why are you double-posting? Life goes on mate! There will be no punishment on users and there is no use uploading the replay!

USER ABUSE DENIED
TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down

Item stealing 2
Page 1 of 1