Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Item stealing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgott

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 am

My Bnet account: Morgott
Reported user account: Ombra
GameName: I can't recall it, it was ar12xx, I can't remember the last two numbers.However game was played at about 17:00 on August the third.

When I tried to write the link to the replay (with the analyzer) I got this:

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

So I can not write it here, but I have the link saved in my favorites and can send it as personal message to the guy that will be dealing with this support.

Here is what happened - there were 2 chicks in the team and I had no share on any of them.At about 25th minute I bought a recipie for flying courier and asked maiden to share.Maiden did NOT share, nor did dark seer, however he still took the recipie with his chicken, which resulted in dark seer's chick beeing upgraded to flying courier.He even said "Thanks for the upgrade".Then I told him to share it, hence he used the flying courier recipie.He did NOT share and that was it.

So actualy he stole my item.He should have either shared to me or just bought me a new recipie.He did NONE OF THESE, which means just one thing - he stole my item.I have told him repeadetly to share chick, he never did it.He never did it.Then I threaten to report him on the forum, all he said was "OK".He obviously doesn't give a shit about rules.

This is what happened, I'd like to know what actions you guys are going to take.
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 am

sadly you must find the clicks on your hero via the replay manager or post the original replay..

the thread will remain open until these 2 happen.

Back to top Go down
oMBRa

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Obviously, this is his point of view. I'm wondering how come that he missed to specify that I gave him share of the courier from the beggining of the game until he started flaming me and the remaining players of the team. I have even told him that I thought that the flying upgrade was for me, but when picking up the item he kept insulting me ( although an admin told him to be mannered ), and he didn't ask me to buy another recipie for him. ( he bought another courier ).
Anyway, for anyone that will watch the replay, please do it from the beginning till the end.
Back to top Go down
Morgott

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

@BeY0NDaNaPiR0S

Like I said I'm not allowed by the server to write links in the first 7 days, however I have links to both replay and the replay after beeing reworked with the analyZer.I tried to send it as PM to you, but I'm still not allowed.However if You give me an e-mail (not your personal, perhaps the clan's e-mail for contact?) I can send you both links.

@Ombra

I did have share from start and then you unshared, because I was able to see that your did NOT skill vacum on Dark Seer, not even level 1, allthough you were allready level 8!I guess you realise that by the share u gave me I am able to see your failiure ( seriosly not skilling vacum??) and therefore you unshared.That happened at about 10th minute.
And I bought the recipie in 25th minute.Here is part of the chat concerning the recipie.This is the chat I got using your analyZer:

(25:11) Morgott: sahre maiden
(25:15) SiR.LuCa: si..
(25:25) EMO-PARTY: anke te hai fregato grand mgus
(25:26) Morgott: share maiden
(25:28) EMO-PARTY: ke era blokkato
(25:29) Morgott: i bought an upgrade
(25:40) EMO-PARTY: l'hai ultilato per nnt

Now note please how he just uses MY recipie:

(25:41) oMBRa: thx
(25:42) SiR.LuCa: sono io il carry
(25:43) oMBRa: for the upgrade
(25:47) EMO-PARTY: nn sei il carry
(25:50) Morgott: share then

And now, just 10 seconds after he STOLE my recipie I am telling him to "share then", since he stole my recipie.Note please that he even thanks me "for the upgrade" and on the replay everyone can see how his chick turned into flying courier.

There is absoletly NO DOUBT THAT HE TOOK MY ITEM.

However I did NOT got share from him till the end of the game, no matter what I thretaned him - that I report him, or that we kick him etc.I had to buy a new chick and NEW (second) recipie.

Things are realy simple here, I am asking you once again - give me an e-mail I can send you the link to the replay from that game!
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 am

Upload the replay and i can help you finding the clicks!

I am glad to help you!
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 am

as you know,or not, anyone can see my e-mail if he visits my profile i think..
btw my e-mail is this :papas.one@hotmail.com..

i hope that this issue will be solved soon..
dark seer please skill vacum to the max Razz
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

so after considering the situation and talking with d-s-kahn we thought that not punishing anyone would be a good idea..
i hope that you understand our point of view and the general politic of our staff..

Anyone deserves a second chance but beware of the fact that in the future we might not be so elastic...

User abuse denied
Topic closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Item stealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item stealing   Item stealing Empty

Back to top Go down

Item stealing
Page 1 of 1