Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins

Go down 
+2
HeLL-CurseD
tyronejenkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tyronejenkins

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins Empty
PostSubject: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Personality profile: My name is Tyrone, I live in ENGLAND. I am a student. I was born in the early 90s when hip hop started to become popular. I think that is why my mother called my Tyrone. I have several hobbies one of them being dota. my other hobbies include creating raps about life, if you like i could send you one of my raps?. I play seriously in dota, I never have half-arsed attempts. you only have one life!!! In decision making I am unbiased and will try to solve conflicts quickly and peacefully.

Dota-career: I got into dota 2 years ago. My mum came up with wc3 and wanted me off the streets. she said she didn't like me hanging out with the people next door. I became hooked. I have played on several servers and joined several clans. GG,RGC etc, recent clan being CFTC. Led by our pro dota player clan leader: ghunthorp

Administrative experience: I have been an admin in this bot before for 2 successful months in which I stopped several spammers and potential threats.

I have excellent bnet experience and dota skills. I have a calm and collected judgement. I will help people who have been mistakenly banned. I will help those who are in need of help. I will not hesitate to go against an admins judgement if its wrong.

Why you should pick me? I have quite a bit of spare time. I can speak perfect english. I can help people. I have hidden knowledge about dota that even kings of dota can not dream about.

Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 am

Your bnet account.?
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net
Qunther

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:36 am

You might want to check his previous posts before considering his warden application. He is a bad mannered person whos very rude to most of the staff. He's banned several people just for his personal gain. Lets not make the same mistake all over again.
Back to top Go down
nak3d.

nak3d.

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 am

i ll agree with Qunther !
Back to top Go down
tyronejenkins

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 am

my bnet account: tyronejenkins

I think we have a troller here who thinks its funny impersonating my clan leader ghunthorp. who is well respected man. he always says nothing but good things about me. Personally I think he like-likes me but I do not judge. Notice that this troller joined on 17-11-2011 which is today. very suspicious
Back to top Go down
tyronejenkins

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 am

notice also that my clan leader posted

at: by ghantauke Today at 3:31 pm

and this troller posted

at: by Qunther Today at 3:36 pm

I think someone is trying to frame my clan leader. or pretend they are the same person by posting only a couple of minutes apart. remove this troll please.
Back to top Go down
BasedGod

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 am

I know this Qunther gal, she is a hacker of my friend Ghunt's account. Whenever Ghunt is playing poorly this Qunther hacks and takes over Ghunt's hero control, Qunther then flames and Q_Q's at everyone and everything.
Don't trust this Qunther she's a bad person and is most likely framing Ghunt again.
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 am

Well, well, well...

We have a guy here making his warden application and of course we have to examine him on his behaviour in a way.

First of all, i have to tell you that you're not the only guy who speak perfect English. Don't be arrogant.

Secondly various users above expressed their opinion on you. Everyone is open to tell his opinion here since we have democracy. He tells his opinion and you call him troller etc.

You have been blamed for your bad manners.

These are just a little image for you:

http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t343-admins-abuse-of-power

http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t455-lying-the-lie-game

On 1st post you judge admins and request their demote. Who are you to judge who will be admin or not?
On 2nd post you say you have lied to a post because it was a friend of you. And you call yourself fair?

Because i am a fair person too, your application is rejected.
Try again in the future when you will be more mature.

Warden Application Rejected
Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warden Application - Tyronejenkins   Warden Application - Tyronejenkins Empty

Back to top Go down

Warden Application - Tyronejenkins
Page 1 of 1