Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyronejenkins

tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0   tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 am

Personality profile: My name is Tyrone, I live in ENGLAND. I am a student. I was born in the early 90s when hip hop started to become popular. I think that is why my mother called my Tyrone. I have several hobbies one of them being dota. my other hobbies include creating raps about life, if you like i could send you one of my raps?. I play seriously in dota, I never have half-arsed attempts. you only have one life!!! In decision making I am unbiased and will try to solve conflicts quickly and peacefully.

Dota-career: I got into dota 2 years ago. My mum came up with wc3 and wanted me off the streets. she said she didn't like me hanging out with the people next door. I became hooked. I have played on several servers and joined several clans. GG,RGC etc, recent clan being CFTC. Led by our pro dota player clan leader: ghunthorp

Administrative experience: I have been an admin in this bot before for 2 successful months in which I stopped several spammers and potential threats.

I have excellent bnet experience and dota skills. I have a calm and collected judgement. I will help people who have been mistakenly banned. I will help those who are in need of help. I will not hesitate to go against an admins judgement if its wrong.

Why you should pick me? I have quite a bit of spare time. I can speak perfect english. I can help people. I have hidden knowledge about dota that even kings of dota can not dream about.

battlenet: tyronejenkins

I have listened to euthryox wise words, those posts were made a couple of months ago and have since matured and learnt my lesson. thank you euthroyx for showing me the way.
Back to top Go down
tyronejenkins

PostSubject: Re: tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0   tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 am

p.s I apologise to anyone I may have offended a couple of months ago, but I was in a very dark place, however that is no excuse for my behaviour. I will take euthyox words to my grave. thank you for being the light to my dark path.
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0   tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 am

My opinion is the same!

You haven't read the rules: http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t564-rules-games-channel

Which say:

"At channel"

"Warden potition is to keep channel clean of flamers..not mannered people etc."

You are not a mannered person,always arrogant and you cannot handle situations in a quiet background.

We want to see actions and not Just words like "I promise to keep Euthyrox's words in grave, i will not harm anyone again and so on"

My decision is the same as in your first application.

Warden Application Rejected

Don't try in the near future making an application. If any stuff sees so, you will receive ban from our forum for spamming.

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0   tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

tyronejenkins - admin application 2.0
Page 1 of 1