Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Warden application : Sharp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharp)

Sharp)

Warden application : Sharp) Empty
PostSubject: Warden application : Sharp)   Warden application : Sharp) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 am

I think this community is familiar with bnet acc Sharp), but i will inform you one more time :

I am coming from Serbia, my name is Nikola. Born in the nineties, atm student with 1 hobby and it's dota. I am calm and very serious while playing dota. You will rare see me telling a joke or playing irresponsible. Very often I am trying to be friendly and helpfull to strangers in channel and in a game. My weakest point is prejudice against some players who play here.

I started dota in winter 2005, first 2 years were in lan, others on bnet and small time on DL, DLG, RGC and GGC. I used to play in clan rway, graz, ktk, haze, priv, little on div and pdc. Also I have competitive experience in DL and very small tours on bnet. Got many fw/cw behind me too. My roles are 3lane carry, both support and few semi heroes.

Clan graz has pubic ladder and I was bot admin there. I had admin status in few other clans but it's only ghost experience.

I am quite sure I have decent bnet experience and skills above regular player at bnet. I have fair judgement regarding bans and you can see that in unban section. Also when some other admin or I make bad ban I usually do report, sometimes I wisp FTW_ and ask for help too. As long as i remember, there wasnt any admin abuse against me.
My main advantage compared to rival applicatons is : lot of free time and way bigger experience then other greek players who usually played only at greeks clan/channels.
Back to top Go down
I.KiLL.FoRFun

I.KiLL.FoRFun

PostSubject: Re: Warden application : Sharp)   Warden application : Sharp) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 am

Sharp) is a well mannered player with great skills!!!
!vouch
Back to top Go down
ForTheWin_

PostSubject: Re: Warden application : Sharp)   Warden application : Sharp) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:23 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Warden application : Sharp)   Warden application : Sharp) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am

yeap accepted.Be patient for new bots.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warden application : Sharp)   Warden application : Sharp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warden application : Sharp)
Page 1 of 1