Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BooK_of_MooN

WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON Empty
PostSubject: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 am

Dear HELL_Cursed I Appeal to you beacuse I DEFER YOU Enough

In order to have the things a little bit more structured and uniform, I'd like you to use the following scheme:

- Personality profile:My NaMe iS NiCK.I am 14 years old.I am pupil at SECOND primary school in edessa.I am only child so i dont HAVE nC manners and GOOD attitude BuT i am Sincer with all . In addition I am TruSt(Me and i dont have a SUPER Case History .So i apologise for it.I Spoke with hell_cursed and he Accepted it. PLZ PLZ GUYS GIVE me a second chance ... i want a warden section and soon i will demonstrate that i am GOOD Chield .

- Dota-career: I play YmC,ELEoS,NoL And MoJo (beacause there there is my best friend).I Play dota 5 times of week because i want to be a lawyer So i must study .

-Bnet Accout : BooK_of_MooN

- Administrative experience: I Had never been an administrative But I was ADMIN In clans :YmC, Mojo AND, priv . I believe that is no problem to be a warden . Smile

- Your specialities: There are mane questions .First of all I take some course of my attitude by friend (you_will_die). He Said me some Good manners and i believe he BACK me up MORE . PLZ one advancement to be warden .. PLZ PLZ .

That's pretty all you have to mention in your application. Even though we ask a very uniform structure, don't mind gilding your application with a personal style. One last thing: Please avoid as many orthographical mistakes as possible and don't use any smiles!

PLZ PLZ i will be SPEACIAL ... I want to check it hell beacause he want me .ANyone want me . i feel awfull .

THE GOD WITH ME THE GOD WITH ME THE GOD WITH ME THE GOD WITH ME
Back to top Go down
ghantauke

ghantauke

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 am

I might not have the right to judge him but to put it bluntly he looks a bit immature. I already got a vibe that he lacked manners by reading the first sentence which was confirmed by himself later on. He certainly lacks formality which is apparent by the intentional use of typos and caps. There are also a lot of things which he says that doesn't make any sense, such as the sentence "Spoke with hell_cursed and he Accepted it. PLZ PLZ GUYS GIVE me a second chance ... i want a warden section and soon i will demonstrate that i am GOOD Chield". Perhaps he means that Hell "declined" it since he talks about us giving him a second chance. He's also forgot to delete the paragraph "That's pretty all you have to mention......and don't use any smiles!" which shows that he wasn't even bothered to recheck his post before submission, which inturn shows his utter lack of any responsibity or dedication. Lets refrain from making some power hungry immature child from taking over ymc. We need mature and well mannered people to lead ymc. Therefore its a -1 from me. A word of advice, look at Sharp)'s post to see what a mature and well mannered post should look like.
Back to top Go down
BooK_of_MooN

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

ok ty you helped me a lot .
Back to top Go down
BooK_of_MooN

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

you are happy ?
Back to top Go down
BooK_of_MooN

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:33 am

PLZ no comment let the head admins decided for it . Someone close it
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

Same IP Detected with : trust(me hexo[r] Hex0r paladinofchaos

Warden Application Denied.
Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON   WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON Empty

Back to top Go down

WARDEN APPLICATION : BOOK_OF_MOON
Page 1 of 1