Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban request Snoop_Dogg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoop

Unban request Snoop_Dogg Empty
PostSubject: Unban request Snoop_Dogg   Unban request Snoop_Dogg EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Well i got kicked because of user abuse...the fact is that i got forced to accept the vote against my opponents..got a whisper and shit..i think u understand..

Battlenet Account : Snoop_Dogg
i dont know any other infos about who banned me and what happened..
i Hope u accept my request cause i loved Ymc games...Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
ForTheWin_

Unban request Snoop_Dogg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request Snoop_Dogg   Unban request Snoop_Dogg EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 pm

The use of the !votekick command is allowed by any player only in the above cases for the !kick command as well as in cases of extreme noobplay if agreed upon by all the players in the game.
Any other usage of this command as well as participating in a votekick (using !yes) is bannable. The game admin should abort any such use of the votekick command using !votecancel.
Also, he has to explain to the other players that the use of !votekick is bannable, and in case of persistant !votekick, the admin must ban the player who used it.
If in the end !votekick is passed and the player is kicked, he must NOT be banned.

Next time if dont have replay at least 5days ban.
Post Accepted.
Post Closed.
Back to top Go down

Unban request Snoop_Dogg
Page 1 of 1