Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] Empty
PostSubject: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 am

I got banned on 2011-09-22.
Banned by RmB.4Terlegas
Reason: "Manners-flamming"

We were playing a DotA AP game, and my team was winning, while the opponents had a leaver. RmB.4Terlegas said "you are only winning because its 5v4, noobs", and i said "stfu and play plz". Then he muted me, and i couldn't talk for the rest of the game.

Later, i found out that he banned me as well.

Asking for unban because: I like playing on ymc and im rly not flamer xP im nice boy but he got angry on me xD

Thanks in advance. Best regards, Chiefhero[sks]!
Back to top Go down
ZeroMinus

ZeroMinus

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 am

Could u upload the replay so staff can judge about that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dota2.com
ForTheWin_

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] maybe u have the replay?give me some time to check it.
Back to top Go down
aurasax

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
I got banned on 2011-09-22.
Banned by RmB.4Terlegas
Reason: "Manners-flamming"

We were playing a DotA AP game, and my team was winning, while the opponents had a leaver. RmB.4Terlegas said "you are only winning because its 5v4, noobs", and i said "stfu and play plz". Then he muted me, and i couldn't talk for the rest of the game.

Later, i found out that he banned me as well.

Asking for unban because: I like playing on ymc and im rly not flamer xP im nice boy but he got angry on me xD

Thanks in advance. Best regards, Chiefhero[sks]!

no comment
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 am

I actually don't have the replay since I only found out that I got banned the day after. He only muted me ingame when I replied with "stfu.." after he called me and my friends noobs, and we played and finished the game. He banned me afterwards.

Now I'm aware of the fact that you usually deny requests when there's no replay present since it's hard to judge, but you have to realize that this sort of system can never prevent abuse. If I was an admin on YMC, I could write "-ban blablabla very bad manners", and blablabla would be banned regardless of whether he has flamed before or not simply because he has no replay proving that he DIDN'T flame.

the only system that makes any sense is if the people that ban others present replay, not the other way around. I don't actually save every replay Razz and especially since i didn't know he was going to ban me after the game.

The only evidence I could possibly present is my friends. They were in the game and can verify my story. But I didn't mention them since I know this is bad proof and friends can lie and so on. I just want to play and have fun on YMC.
Back to top Go down
ForTheWin_

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 am

I check it and your story is true.Have fun and enJoy the games at YMC Clan.

Post Accepted.
Post Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]   Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban request: CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Page 1 of 1