Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban a_polar[behh] please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaisey

Unban a_polar[behh] please Empty
PostSubject: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am

Hello my good sirs,

As a_polar[behh]'s attorney I am in full power to speak on his behalf. Smile

Let me first show you my appreciation for this project you guys have founded. Clan YMC supplies by FAR the best quality hostbots and system available on the market. PDC is filled with disconnects, Priv is simply delayed. Others have other issues. I and a_polar[behh], amongst other clanmembers, have started playing your league a couple days ago, striving for adminship. We both have impeccable stats and stay percentages. Not a single time has anyone of my clan ragequit YMC games. To sum up, we've truly and genuinely enjoyed your pub league and have been a major advocate of YMC within our clan and community.

However, as of recently there has been a hiccup in this relationship. My friend a_polar[behh] has been banned by a certain admin called Noblesse for unjustified reasons. Noblesse, perhaps green in adminship, has been flailing his powers as if he were a God on Mount Olympus. Noblesse was muting almost everyone in the game prior to banning a_polar. Once back in the YMC channel a_polar demonstrated points of critique towards his ways of conduct. Noblesse seems to be very [Read: VERY] short-tempered and keen to show off his powers as an admin. By means of both muting in-game and banning a_polar he has successfully silenced all critique towards him. In my opinion these encroachments should not go unanswered.

Noblesse refuses to answer my questions when we're in the channel or in game, therefor I've turned to you, the people in charge. I have no idea whether Noblesse uses these forums or not, but if so, I'm sure he will not deny the scenario that I've jotted down in here.

Noblesse banned a_polar[behh] on the charges of 'manners' eventhough in retrospect the man has no common sense towards manners whatsoever. Questioning someone's integrity as admin does not qualify as a lack of 'manners'. This is a mere case of censorship. Last I checked YMC was fair. They offer admin to their most active players. Noblesse his ways of conduct are nothing short of stalinist dictatorship and I would urge you to, for one, unban a_polar[behh] and two, give Noblesse a lesson in fair adminship.

I will come up with evidence if you truly find the need for it. However I'm sure you will recognize the extenuating circumstances here. A_polar has an impeccable score-card when it comes to YMC games and has by no means provoked this admin substantially.

For now, my clan and I, are forced to stop playing on your lovely hostbots but I'm confident that with your help and sense for fairness we will be once again playing and striving for that admin position.

Kinds regards,

CHAISErae[behh], on behalf of A_polar[behh]

Or you can just call me Chaisey Smile
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Your issue canot be answered withought the evidence..
If what you say is true i will personally demote that admin,but until then i want to see some evidence.
Try to find him on b-net and if he ignores you or talks in an inaproriate way save the screen shot and post it here..

You have 2 days to find the admin to state his opinio or post the correct evidence.My e-mail is papas.@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Chaisey

PostSubject: Re: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 am

zZzZz-,

Thank you for your quick reply.

As you can understand the replay of the game where Noblesse was muting everyone was not saved. This is because no one got banned (only muted) at that point. The ban itself came after that particular game.

The following screenshots are right after the first game where Noblesse muted people.
This is when A_polar called Noblesse an abuser of his adminship.

The other screenshot is of the actual ban itself right after the whispers conversation in the channel.

(Copy the following links in your browser, i can't post the actual screenshots because I'm a new member to the forum)

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/forpolar33.png/

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/forpolar44.png/

Again, I don't think anyone with common sense would label this as a justified ban. The charges of 'Manners' are highly subjective and personal in the first place. Polar is a good kid, a good player and never leaves games. The only thing he did was question the admin his ways of conduct, as you can derive from the screenshots.

I'm not necessarily asking you to remove his admin. I'm merely asking, with force, to remove the unjustified ban on a_polar[behh].

Regardless, I will keep trying to get in touch with Noblesse but so far he has not logged in. However I hope the evidence I've produced will satisfy.

Thank you.

Chaisey
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 am

Ok this is it..ADMIN noblesse warned with 2 warns.
a_polar[behh] unbanned.Thank you for post behavior like that.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

Moved to accepeted
TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban a_polar[behh] please   Unban a_polar[behh] please Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban a_polar[behh] please
Page 1 of 1