Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

[Based God]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qunther

[Based God] Empty
PostSubject: [Based God]   [Based God] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 am

Hear ye hear ye dear brothers, as ye art now ye know not [Based God]. I shalt enlighten all ye with the divine knowledge [Based God] hath bestowest upon me, a goodly length in times past.

10 commandments
#1 Thou shalt have no others before [Based God].
#2 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in tavern above, or that is in the woods beneath, or that is in the water in the river.
#3 Thou shalt not take the name of [Based God] in vain; for [Based God] will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
#4 Six days shalt thou play dota, but the seventh day is the sabbath of [Based God]: in it thou shalt not do any playing and go out.
#5 Honour thy clan leader and thy shaman: that thy days may be long upon the map which [Based God] giveth thee.
#6 Thou shalt not kill thy teammates courier.
#7 Thou shalt not commit adultery whilst looking at rylai.
#8 Thou shalt not kill steal.
#9 Thou shalt not bear false witness about MH against thy teammates.
#10 Thou shalt not covet leaver's items, nor thy teammate's courier, nor destroyet his items.

Lastly, [Based God] whisperet in mine ear that [Based God] shalt smite any fool be born with name "Chan".
Back to top Go down

[Based God]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan YmC [You May Cry] :: News-
Jump to: