Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Warden Application : TruSt(Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruSt(Me

Warden Application : TruSt(Me Empty
PostSubject: Warden Application : TruSt(Me   Warden Application : TruSt(Me EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 am

Personal Info

Your name:Nick

Your country:GreeCe,EDESSA

Spoken languages:English,Francais Razz and OFC Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:TruSt(Me

Your Games (how many games you have):I have 32 games but i want to make 100 wins for fun Smile

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:i play eleos nol PDC and YmC

Your activity and average playtime each week:20 hours every week

Which time of the day you usually play:i Play at nights because there are a lot of quality games because there are pro players .

How long you have been playing DotA:2 Years

Your ability to communicate with others:I am a little nervous when i must be Smile and i can easily to communicate with others

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? i Read all the rules and i agree with them but plz i hope there no problem because i don't have the suitable games.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?For this Answer i am outspoken. if someone in the game annoy someone and abuse I give a chance and the second time i will ban HiM!!so i want to tell you to i am frosty with him!!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)i want to kick and ban in the channel and the same in the games . I am logican and i ban or kick good!!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be a warden: i want to be a warden because i want to have domination Smile))

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:i think that i kick the players that annoy the channel because i am all time inside the bnet

A few things about yourself:I am 15 years old.I am an only child in my family and i play football in the team of edessaikos Wink

- Personality profile: I Don't know what i say because i told all about me above Wink.AA i took took the lawer

- Dota-career: I Play in the league PDC NoL and YmC. i love them but more the clan YmC!!!

- Administrative experience: I was admin in the eleos and in the clan YmC But when the bots fall down and the administrators make new i Was bored .Razz i am willing now Wink

- Your specialities: First of all, i have many cd keys so if you have i am able to give and i also give money for the server . i Have a lot of money:)

That's pretty all you have to mention in your application. Even though we ask a very uniform structure, don't mind gilding your application with a personal style. One last thing: Please avoid as many orthographical mistakes as possible and don't use any smiles!
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

Warden Application : TruSt(Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warden Application : TruSt(Me   Warden Application : TruSt(Me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Warden Application : TruSt(Me
Page 1 of 1