Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban request by hundreds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hundreds

Unban request by hundreds Empty
PostSubject: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 am

Το Battle.net account : hundreds
GameName : apxxx
Hostbot : ymc-ap
Admin Name : doru.ro
Reason : I joined the game with no intention to afk or leave, but i had something important to do and put game to desktop and after that i forgot i had the game runnin. I got booted for being afk and also banned. I play ymc bot all the time and never leave or anything, it is a very good bot and i have no lag, so i hope you can unban me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 am

Upload the replay please because as you know it is not easy to get unbanned without a replay.
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 am

If you cant upload the reaply with the analyzer, just send it here YmC-Clan@hotmail.com
If you don't have a replay please find the admin that banned you to say wheter he approves you unban...

You have 2 days or the thread will be closed and rejected...
In case you upload the replay, please infrorm us from here...

Thank you
Back to top Go down
ghantauke

ghantauke

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 am

95% stay rate over 28 games. Also he's a very good player. +1 for unban. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 am

I already looked his stats ghantauke but thanks. Although 95% stay is actually good 28 games are not many and we need to know whether we have enough time to play or something may happen. I know it happens sometimes but we can't trust everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 am

I think i decided. Your request will be moved to the temporary bans and you will be unbanned in 5 days from today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request by hundreds   Unban request by hundreds Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban request by hundreds
Page 1 of 1