Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban request for Inion (again)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghantauke

ghantauke

Unban request for Inion (again) Empty
PostSubject: Unban request for Inion (again)   Unban request for Inion (again) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 am

I had posted an unban request for Inion in http://clan-ymc.forumc.net/t592-unban-request-for-inion which got rejected because I didn't reply on time. I apologise for not being able to keep in touch since I was away during christmas and new year. Could you please look at the post again and reconsider it. I didn't save the replay and neither did my friend since we weren't aware he got banned until the next day. It was just his first game in ymc. Please give the guy a chance. Atleast move him to temporary ban section since he doesn't deserve permanent ban for just leaving 1 game (due to lag) which just happened to be his first game.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sharp)

Sharp)

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for Inion (again)   Unban request for Inion (again) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 am

You should use option to auto save replays and you should keep ur replays at least 1 week. It's on wc3/options/gameplay
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for Inion (again)   Unban request for Inion (again) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 am

Without replay we can not do anything...
Also other people do not have the right to post an unban request that is not for themselves, but for a friend, relative etc...

Also because the acc of your friend is new he can make a new one without losing significant data/stats.

Also try to autosave replays as sharp) has already mentioned..
Sory but i can not help you..
Thats the policy of our clan..

Unban request rejected.
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for Inion (again)   Unban request for Inion (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban request for Inion (again)
Page 1 of 1