Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Warden aplication by Doru.ro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doru.ro

Warden aplication by Doru.ro Empty
PostSubject: Warden aplication by Doru.ro   Warden aplication by Doru.ro EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:45 am

- Personality profile:My name is Doru,i like to play dota very much,i am student in economics and management,23 years old.I like to party,have fun in generaly.I like to have as many friends as possible.My strong points are perseverence and dedication to the work i do.I dont like to be lied,betraided and fake friendships.My weakest point is my wake up hour.I can never wake up in the morning and my days are more like nights.

- Dota-career: I played clan Div,clan NASA,GhostDota,Garena,Dota League,pretty much everywhere,i even tried RGC.

-Bnet Accout : Doru.ro

- Administrative experience:I had my own clan but not on battle.net,was on Eurobattle.net long time ago.I was chieftain,when i buyed original game i quitted it and starting to play here.

- Your specialities: Because i have so much dota experience in these 8 years of playing i think i can be a perfect candidate for this position.Hope u will aproove my request.

Regards,

YmC Staff

Euthyrox

Warden aplication by Doru.ro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warden aplication by Doru.ro   Warden aplication by Doru.ro EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 am

Good guy and a usual user to our clan.

Please read all warden rules and be responsible and careful to your warns!

Any false or non-reason warn will lead to demote.

Warden Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Warden aplication by Doru.ro
Page 1 of 1