Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang

User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh] Empty
PostSubject: User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]   User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Your B-net nickname: Wang
Accused User's B-net nickname: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]
Offence of user: ks, aegis steal, divine steal, fountain camp, killing leavers, using force staff on me in order to get me killed by the opponent source.
Game name: ap*
Time of Event: Kath oli th diarkeia.

Further details: Lathos men diko mou pou ton apokalousa BASTARD, alla eidika o polar me eknevrise apisteyta. Deite kai to replay.

Upload replay/screen shot:
analyzer.premium-dota.com/view_replay.php?file=1314561322.w3g
Back to top Go down
Chaisey

PostSubject: Re: User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]   User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey wang,

How are you?

I don't see why there's such hate? All of us joined in the fountain abuse. You as well. The difference is you died at the fountain whereas others got mass kills.

I didn't know fountainfarming was against the rules. This is my mistake. It won't happen again. But all the other charges against polar & I are ludicrous. Wang just raged out of his mind because polar took the aegis while wang wanted it since he was a carry.

Let me sum up the situation:

We all joined in the fountain farming. Yes i got the majority of the kills cuz i was range but that's irrelevant. Truth is I could care less for stats. All i care about is getting to a 100 wins. I want to stress again that we ALL joined inthe fountainfarming and i WASNT aware that this was 'illegal' so to say. Again, it won't happen again if you decide to let this slip. ALL the other charges are purely based on Wangs emotions and are by no means viable charges against us.
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]   User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

CHAISE i have already told you that prolonging is illigal..Also not being aware of the rules is not a excuse. Every user has to be aware of them.

OnTopic now : no one will be punished because my cousin d-s-kahn got to the university and i am i a good mood.

User abuse rejected.
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]   User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh] Empty

Back to top Go down

User Report: CHAISErae[behh], A_Polar[behh]
Page 1 of 1