Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Admin Abuse PnW

Go down 
+2
sergios
TOPMAYRJJJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TOPMAYRJJJ

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

Your B-net nickname:TOPMAYRJJJ
Accused Admin's B-net nickname:Pnw
Offence of admin:akyro kicks tis rylai , kai end sto 17-18
Game name:ar1719 nomizw
Time of Event:apo to 11-mexri to telos tou game nomizw.

Further details:lipon otan tha deite to ryplay egeine ena gang sto mid kanane gang sto pudge kai i rylai prospathise na gurisei na ton sosei kai ton ekane block katalathos argotera o admin neuriase kai tis leei ama ksanaginei trws kick meta i rylai mpike sto hook tou pudge dn to proseksa auto akrivos ala diteto kai me autin tin eukeria o admin kanei kick kai leei game ruin egw lew epeidi gamithike to game na dwsei end mou leei pexe. pezoume 5vs3 me kanei mute sto game tou lew tha ta poume forum pou dn akous .. argotera mou leei pare mou ena papari dn kratisa to ss giati patisa alt f4 gia na paw na paro to replay meta to game afotou o 3os ebgale kalodio kai meta o admin sto 17 to dinei end to game dn nomizw pos prepei na kratisete tetoio member sto team / clan . auta.
Back to top Go down
sergios
YmC User Abuse Captain
YmC User Abuse Captain
sergios

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 am

1on)Post replay with analyzer
2on)Unfortunately (for all of us) the language of foroum is English!So...write English...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-ymc.forumc.net
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 am

If you ar a new member and you cant upload the replay try with analyzer in the top of the forum.Or send us
an email here YmC-Clan@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 am

Remains open only for abused users! Please don't spam! I want only users PNW and TOPMAYRJJJ to write!
Back to top Go down
TOPMAYRJJJ

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 am

Ok sorry I sent the replay to EMAIL to me ...
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 am

I can see here some serious problems.
The thread remains open in order for the admin to answer..Try to find him on b-net or here (if he has an acount) and if he answers in an unmannerd/isnulting way or he ignores you please save a screenshot and post it here..

Also i would like to state that we don't need admins like these..Na mas leipoune
Back to top Go down
PnW

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

ok i will answer just to say my opinion i dont care if i become demote! i would like to say that i play dota for 6 years and i can judge a gameruin. rylai surely made one! when the game was 5v3 we could still win but nowdays noobs wont even try winning. he begged me to end like a noob but i didnt! then a new dc came so i ended it because 2v5 is not playable game! we want good games to take place not like this. so i ended it! it was a mistake i admit it because games shouldnt end after 12. thats all i have to say!
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 am

And here we go :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGDJyOpLQMo (check after 0,43 sec)
FIrst of all i would like to state that noobplaying is not gameruining (1.3 Game ruining

The game administrator is allowed to ban using his judgement only in the following cases where the actions of a player ruin the game for the rest of the players on purpose:
a. Blutantly puproseful game ruining (eg. feeding on purpose, destroying or selling items for no reason etc).
b. Repeated killstealing in battles where the player did not participate (didn't hit at all and just went in for the last hit/spell).
c. Absense from battles where any of the buildings of the base is being defended (unless the majority of the team agrees that the player should be pushing or farming at that time).
d. Repeated absence from pushes that affect the outcome of the game.
e.Total time of afk is more than 5 (five) minutes.
f.Stealing or destroying an allies' items.
g.Unnecessary use of Pause.

There are NO other cases where banning for gameruining is permitted.
Noobplaying is NOT considered gameruin.
Any other cases where it may be considered that a player is runining the game should be reported at the forum (user abuse report).
)

So the kick was not right.
Also i would like to state that game admins do not have the right to end games at any time as it says here
( 1.8 Use of the !end command

The use of the !end command in clan YmC games can be used only by admins and only if there is a leaver and before the 10 minute mark . There is a two minute (regardless of any pauses/lagscreens etc) window after the leave, during which the !end command can be used. )

For you bad decisions in game you will be punished by 2 level warn (each for every wrong decision).Be carefull in the future.

Admin abuse accepted.
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse PnW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse PnW   Admin Abuse PnW Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse PnW
Page 1 of 1