Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

d0rit0s admin abuse...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreadoO

d0rit0s admin abuse... Empty
PostSubject: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 pm

My B-net nickname: GreadoO
Accused Admin's B-net nickname: d0rit0s
Offence of admin: Admin abuse, kicks and bans at will, short tempered, low skill of handling losses
Game name: ?
Time of Event: Sort of during the entire game but the important part is 5 min before replay ends.

Further details:

I just played a game with the admin d0rit0s who clearly abuse his rights and have a shitty attitude against less skilled players.
We had a SF on team who went solo mid against Balanar, of course Balanar wins the lane and rapes sf. SF ends up being useless and cannon-meat, so he bans him. Earlier he blamed me as enigma woods for fucking up his lane and getting them killed 5 minutes after I tried to gank when d0rit0s and his lane mate just stood behind our creeps watching, so I went back to djungling, then he gets raped by some stun combo and "flames" (as AlreadyOver would've treated it). I later tell him that he can't just ban people cause they get owned by a far superior hero, but he doesn't care and bans SF for feeding but doesn't kick SF. He then starts being very hostile in his attitude and calls everyone "noobs" and the like. Our team had given Naix free farm woods the entire game (I suppose) and d0rit0s then complains about me being so nap for not using ulti in various situations which I don't deem fit.

TL;DR: d0rit0s says he can ban anyone he wants when I say "bla bla admin abuse bla bla" and goes ahead banning and kicking me.
You in the head administrator crew should really, REALLY carefully reconsider who you grant admin rights. For an example, before I came to report I saw someone in channel write join clan ymcf for free admin.......................................... GREAT! Very Happy
I sent replay to d-s-khan. If anyone else wanna handle the case I'll be glad to send it to you.
(Still can't put links in the message)

Last edited by GreadoO on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the form)
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Free admin? our rules have change to admin only with 100 wins now send me the email or put the replay
with replay analyzer.Thank you for report attidudes like this one.But we must have proofs.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ymc.forumc.net
GreadoO

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

I just wanna say that I like how you and the rest of the crew responds fast here on the forum. +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

ok but still we need a replay or screenshot or something like that.
Back to top Go down
GreadoO

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm

I sent it to your email.
Back to top Go down
HeLL-CurseD
Project Head Admin
Project Head Admin
HeLL-CurseD

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

USER d0rit0s have been demote for ADMIN for admin abuse.
You cant ban for noobpplaying.
You cant ban anyone who dont agree with you.
You cant KICK for game someone.
User report Accept.

http://analyzer.premium-dota.com/view_replay.php?file=1313537005.w3g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d0rit0s admin abuse...   d0rit0s admin abuse... Empty

Back to top Go down

d0rit0s admin abuse...
Page 1 of 1