Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Unban request: GreadoO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreadoO

Unban request: GreadoO Empty
PostSubject: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Το Battle.net account : GreadoO
GameName : ?
Hostbot : Ymc-hb-02
Admin Name : AlreadyOver
Reason : flamer
Replay : I'm not allowed to post replay link for the first 7 days after registration. But I got link to it.

I can't speak greek but I suppose the last field was "your appeal".
I think this is a great place to play and practise tacs etc and with nice people.
I got banned for asking them to end the game by just going mid after they had got rax mid, 5v4,
with less experienced players on my team and when AlreadyOver and some other guy
said something like "No we won't end just because you say so!" I replied "noobs" and said "I play 1v5"
he then proceeds with kicking and banning.
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

I would like you to post the link of the replay in d-s-kahn e-mail in order for us to see it..
If everything you say is true the admin will be demoted and you will be unbaned..

Also i would to state that our official language is english.

Last edited by zZzZz- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm

I forgot. You must also post another thread in the user report area in order to give us the right to punish the admin if he actedin the way you mention.
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am

You have two days time to find the admin, to come here and write his opinion! If he ignores you, take a screenshot and post it here!

You can send me the replay on my e-mail : johnnyperifanos@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
GreadoO

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 am

I don't think that this guy should be demoted though, because he "worked" pretty fair throughout the game except for that small infraction like 5 min before they finished, even though it's annoying.

If this happens again to me or anyone who can prove the act of abuse of admin rights, I will support demote or whatever punishment you deem fit.
Back to top Go down
AlreadyOver

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 am

I dont abuse my admin rights, but pushing a second lane is usually faster than trying to end on a single lane against a team that tells us to end but still defends. Thats why I said "Ill push the second lane". Afterwards u flamed me and my team, thats why I banned u. Im fine with the unban, but stop the flame then.
Back to top Go down
GreadoO

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 am

Implying I flamed by saying "naps"
Implying you warned me
Implying it was necessary to kick me when I asked you to end
Implying you didn't tell your friend Melinda
Implying we could defend with our lvl 8 heroes against lvl 16

Now give me something good and stop with the cocky attitude please.

Last edited by GreadoO on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing the jpg part cause couldn't upload)
Back to top Go down
AlreadyOver

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 am

GreadoO wrote:
Implying I flamed by saying "naps"
Implying you warned me
Implying it was necessary to kick me when I asked you to end
Implying you didn't tell your friend Melinda
Implying we could defend with our lvl 8 heroes against lvl 16

Now give me something good and stop with the cocky attitude please.

Also check the .jpg, cool attitude here.

Calling an admin a nap is flaming.
No one needs to be warned to know he isnt allowed to flame randomly, its just an option.
I kicked you for flame.
Who is Melinda?
Its still faster to end with two lanes than with one, just have a look at the replay, does it look like me pushing stats? Certainly not, we were about to end.

Now I already told you I have no problem with a second chance for you, accept it or not.
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 am

Mainly not.We have "hired" game admins in order to keep the games quieet and peace full.
First of all with the world flaming what do you mean?If you banned him because he called you noob i will just give 2 lvl warn and i will unban the user..Such actions make our gaming community worst.

As i maintioned before we want admins in order to keep the game balanced (in cases of manners and things like that) and not people who thing that they can do whatever they want because they are admins..

The Unban will be accepted now.The topic remains open for you to state your opinion.

Unban request accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request: GreadoO   Unban request: GreadoO Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban request: GreadoO
Page 1 of 1