Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Welcome to our forum have a nice day.
Clan YmC [You May Cry]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan YmC Official forum

HomeLog inhttp://www.premium-dota.com/analyzer/GalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- Empty
PostSubject: Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-   Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 am

Hello dear clan mates,my name is stylianos,i am 17 years old and i live in athens(most of the time).
I started playing dota 2 years ago,and from that time i never stoped.My first "teacher" was a cousin of mine named (b-net acc) amoxilin,who now plays with a diferent name(Euthyrox)....I was firsty invited to this clan by Be_strong aproximately 1,5 years ago and i intend to stay until i quit dota or the clan disbands.

In team games i mostly play as carry(hard/semi) and i enjoy farming( Razz ).My favorite hero is spectre and my favorite item is radiance..

As far as my personal life is concerned i don't think that you want to know too much about it. I am a student i want to become a profesional dota player( yeah like yaphets , but this is somethin' that will never come true......

I like listening to metal music (slayer,iced earth,iron maiden,death ect), but i also enjoy all kinds of "quality" music.I play basket ball but i prefer martial arts and i am also known as bruce lee ( wanabe)

these are some basic information about my personal generally, but for more information about our clan,our clan's rules etc don't hessitate to pm me....Also if you need any help you can find me on b-net ( acc name: zZzZz-) or here every day..

this post remains open.if anyone wants to post anything feel free to do it.

PS: english is not my native language Razz

Back to top Go down
TeRaNaX
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager

PostSubject: Re: Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-   Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 am

pravo elpizo na ta kataferis me epitixia
Back to top Go down
Euthyrox

Euthyrox

PostSubject: Re: Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-   Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:23 am

Osa den ftanei h alepou ta kanei kremastaria!

Apo pote your favourite hero is spectre? Pote emathes spectre? Razz
Back to top Go down
zZzZz-
YmC User Abuse Manager
YmC User Abuse Manager
zZzZz-

PostSubject: Re: Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-   Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 am

apo panta einai...
hard carry rule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-   Staff Profile- ZzZzZ- Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Profile- ZzZzZ-
Page 1 of 1